IT’S AS SIMPLE AS 1, 2, 3
STEP #1 – Trash Preparation
Residents will bag, tie, and place their trash in the provided waste container.
- No loose trash.
- Double bag all pet waste.
- No bags over 25 lbs.
- No broken glass or sharp objects.
- No oversized items i.e. furniture, large boxes, etc.
- Break down all cardboard boxes
STEP #2 – Set Out Your Trash in The Provided Container
- Residents will place their tied trash/recycling bag(s) in designated areas between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM on scheduled service nights.
- COLLECTION STARTS PROMPTLY AT 8:00 PM.
STEP #3 – Doorstep Collection
- Our Valets pick up your trash
- Residents must bring the 13-gallon trash container back inside by 8AM the next morning.
- (Waste Stations/Benches remain in the community hallways or breezeways.)
- Containers left out during the day may result in interruption of their service and fines may be applied
No service on: 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
Superior Trash valet service takes pride in Safety! That means no more late night trips through the parking lot hauling your trash.
-Never Buy A Trash Can again! We Provide You With A FREE Trash Can-
- ELIMINATE lugging trash bags down stairs
- ELIMINATE dealing with stinky filthy dumpsters
- ELIMINATE risking the spill of trash in or on top of your vehicle
- ELIMINATE arguments about who’s turn it is to take out the trash
- ELIMINATE drips on your shoes
- ELIMINATE dragging trash down the hall, in the elevator, or even having to bare the elements to get it to the dumpster
SUPERIOR TRASH SERVICES HAS YOU COVERED!